Call Immediately to Report Natural Gas Smells

If you smell gas in your home, leave immediately. Do NOT use anything that may cause a spark, including electrical switches, telephone or even cell phone. Go directly to a neighbor’s home and use a phone not based in your house to report the gas smell. To report a natural gas smell or gas leak, call Centennial Utilities at 763-784-6751 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. After hours calls should be made to Central Communications at 763-427-1212 or 911. Central Communications will answer that number as “police and fire”, as they also dispatch those emergency services. You should indicate to the dispatcher that you are requesting only Centennial Utilities, or the dispatcher may send out the fire department.